Wednesday, May 26, 2010

routine

It seems to me that taking Jack to appointments is just part of our routine. I even have an order in which I do things to get ready, getting and out of the van, attending the appointments, etc. . .
This evening was different! Jason attended the appointment along with Evelyn, and myself. It was a nice treat to have another adult with, especially when it comes to entertaining Evelyn.
Our little friend Jack finally hit the 16lb mark. 16lb 3.6oz to be exact! Phew. I was guestimating that he would be around 16lb 4oz. . .Should've bet on it!
His pediatrician wasn't too happy about the weight gain since the last appointment, but at least he's still going up.
His legs are getting chubby and you can see that double chin in the picture. . .now we need to gain some length too!

No comments: