Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Over the interstate and through the fields

This week is going to be insane. Ok. Yah, it's already Tuesday and Monday wasn't too bad. . .but still.

Here's the chaos that shall arise, including Monday of course.
Monday-Developmental Therapy at home
Tuesday-visit from student nurse and Nephrologist at St. Louis Children's Hospital
Wednesday-Echo and Pediatric Cardiologist at St. John's Prairie Heart Institute
Thursday-Nutritionist at St. John's SIU School of Medicine
Monday-Feeding Therapy at Koke Mill
Tuesday-Physical Therapy at home
Wednesday-I have an appointment for myself for a change!
Thursday-Renal Ultrasound and Urologist at St. Louis Children's Hospital
Phew. . .it makes me tired just thinking about the travel.

Thanks mom for deciding to come down and travel with me. . .I was like, "I thought you were going to skip the first week and just come the next? Are you bored?" Mom, "yes."

Here are some silly pictures. Jack eating Cheerios. Sebastian pretending to be Evie. Jack at Six Flags.

No comments: