Wednesday, May 5, 2010

God watches over all of the little children

Today was the pediatric cardiology appointment. I went into the appointment, with Evelyn, my mom, and Jack of course, planning on anything from great-bad, and everything in between. Well, the cardiologist was wonderful. Without getting into the deep conversation we had, as well as everything else: Jack had another echo and I'm happy that he did.

Jack's heart is fine! He has a tricuspid aortic valve. No regurgitation. No stenosis. No PFO. No ASD. The only hospital that gave the worrisome results was one that didn't specify in pediatric cardiology. Jack will still need to be followed every 6 months for now because of the enzyme deficiencies he has.

Thank you Lord.

Oh, and I got 'me time' this morning. It was nice! Thanks mom!
Oh, and the inspection on the house went very well.

No comments: