Thursday, May 27, 2010

In case you didn't know

I just found out, from my dear hubby, that the email you receive, if you chose to join the blog in that manner, includes the entire post, and does not make you go to the blog to read the post.
I then discovered that you can click on the title of the post, In case you didn't know, which should be at the top of the email in the body portion, and it will take you to the blog. This is where you can make comments, if you choose to do so, among other things.

And, while I'm here, I guess I should share some recent events.
Jack had occupational therapy today. He did very well. We are working on sitting and leaning forward and to the side to reach for a toy. We are also working on Jack reaching for these toys without bracing himself with one arm on the floor.
Jack also had a bath, which AGAIN was quite an experience. I have yet to find a way to bathe Jack in a manner that he somewhat enjoys. Picture Jack screaming his brains out, while scratching his groin away, and throwing himself back, while trying to wash him. I'm not sure how we're supposed to take him to an indoor water park in July with other CFC families when Jack can't fathom the idea of sitting or laying in water.
Jack screamed and screamed. He also vomited up all of his food late last night. What a mess. I think I set his rate/hr on the feeding pump too high. He's been at 85ml's/hr for a week now, and for some reason I set him at 100ml's/hr Wednesday morning. He tolerated it just fine all day. Not last night. He did that cough/gag that we were sooooo used to in 2009. We all know what happens after that!

No comments: