Friday, May 21, 2010

He grew out of the baby toys!

I just spent 1 1/2hrs taking apart and putting back together this toy. There was a ball, that didn't belong with the toy, stuck in the pink air volcano. Phew! I'm happy we're done with this. What a struggle to get it apart.
The screws just didn't want to come completely out, and I had to take out 20 screws!
Evelyn is screwing it back together as we speak. Go figure, once we get it back together, it doesn't work. Hopefully it's just the batteries. 4 D. Don't have any on hand. I plan on seeing if my niece would enjoy it, since Jack has lost interest.

The main reason why I'm fixing toys, and also cleaning up, is because Jack seems to have passed the baby toy, 0-6 months and 6-12 months, toy stage. Jack played with shape sorters and puzzles during Occupational Therapy on Thursday. He was deliberately trying to place the puzzle pieces and the  pieces in the holes of the shape sorter!

No comments: