Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I feel like such a failure as a stay-at-home mommy. There are these other mommies at school and they seem to have it all together. They get up really early and make all of the lunches for the day. They make breakfast for the family. They have a routine for housework, shopping, and even exercise. They take their kids to different activities. I don't get up early and make lunches. I don't get up early and make my family breakfast. I don't have a routine for housework and shopping, and Lord knows I don't have private exercise time. I do take Evelyn to Gymnastics, but that's it.
I just don't think I'm very good at this mommy thing.
Jack screamed this morning from 3:30am-7:00am with a small 20 minute nap in there, somewhere. I closed his door and attempted to sleep, not very well. I don't know why he was screaming. He wasn't jerking like the seizure. He was dry. He was full. It wasn't too hot or cool in his room. . .

No comments: