Tuesday, December 28, 2010

splash

I haven't written in a while. Sorry. The holidays have gotten the best of me. Plus, Jason has been home, which is wonderful! And. . .we've all been sleeping in until 8am every day!
Christmas was a lot of fun. . .for Evelyn. . .not Jackson.
We learned Christmas Eve, and then Christmas morning, that Jackson does not like the sound of ripping wrapping paper. He screams in a manner that says, 'ouch. that scares me!'. When we were packing boxes for our move back in June, Jackson would scream at the sound of packing tape pulling off of the roll. He's so sensitive. Other sounds that bother Jack: sirens, vacuums, coughing, sneezing, microwave door slamming. But. . .he doesn't cry when the dogs bark!

The kids were blessed over the holidays. They were both sick with bad colds all week, but are showing improvements. Jackson has been asking for baths! This morning he learned how fun it is to slap the water and watch it splash. I caught it on tape! Hopefully, I can get it on the computer so I can share the short video! So funny!

No comments: