Thursday, December 16, 2010

He was. . .

Today was such a pleasant day, up until around 5pm. Jack's color was better. His lips weren't as dry. He's had plenty of wet diapers. He played quietly with some toys. He let me hold him. He giggled a tiny bit, and smiled a little, and signed a little. We got his formula rate up to 40ml/hr. My mom came to the hospital to relieve me and I went home and took a shower and surprised Evelyn at school and we had a date. I took her to lunch at one of her favorite places, Olive Garden. We also did some Kroger shopping. Of course she walked out of the store with a toy.
Then, 5pm came around. My mom just left for Target and then my house, with Evelyn. Jason was in the hospital room with me and I was trying to rest a small bit.
Jack vomited a TON. He lost everything in his stomach.
Then, around 7pm he vomited again. And this is after we stopped the formula after the first upchuck.
He is going on pedialyte at 10pm with his Prevacid and then to formula 2 hours later. I'm going to sleep soon in hopes that I'll get a ton of sleep and I won't be woken up with a sick Jackson.was

No comments: