Thursday, December 2, 2010

a short clip from snack at school

 
What you are watching is a short clip that one of the Developmental Therapists took during snack today. It's small because it was taken with an iphone, but WHO CARES! Such a cute slip! According to the teachers, Jack had a great day! He transitioned well, sat in that rifton chair most of the time, and had a good time with the hand drum. (I had to stay with him for an hour before finally separating, but once I did, I knew he was going to be fine. Jack wanted lots of cuddles.)

Here's a picture of Jack from this morning with the drum. I left VERY soon after this pic!


Oh my goodness, Jack will be 2 years old in one month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks in these pictures. He seems to be getting along pretty well! Hope you all have a great Christmas!
Karen Kuntzman