Monday, December 20, 2010

home

If you didn't know by now, and I'm sorry for the missing updates, Jack is home. He came home Sunday around lunch. He was VERY happy to be home. Saturday night when his grandparents left the hospital room, he pointed to the door and screamed because he wanted to go too! Jack played in the floor for a long time yesterday. He tolerated his feeds too. He took a 3 hour nap. I put him to bed around 7 because he asked to be, but then was awake until 11pm. At first, Jackson played in his crib. Then, he screamed and screamed and screamed a pitiful, angry scream I don't think I've ever heard. I would hold him for a moment to calm him down, and then he's point to the door of his room and sign 'play'. I had a long talk with Jack around 11pm. When I put him back to bed he didn't fuss! (OUR LITTLE JACK KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING).
Jack came home to the stomach flu. Jason and Evelyn both have it. They have it bad! I was only sick for around 24-30 hours. They are doing much worse.Evelyn has had a terribly high fever. It's gone today but she's still having stomach cramps and isn't eating.
We were supposed to get the Growth Hormone Therapy training at home this morning, but I called and rescheduled. Wednesday morning is the day.
This house will be health for Santa.

No comments: