Tuesday, November 9, 2010

hubba-bubba

hubby- bubby is great. I've discovered that I don't thank him for everything he does. For example: Saturday morning, and Sunday morning, the hubbs got up with Jack. BOY OH BOY was Jack mad that mom wasn't getting him out of bed. The hubby also gave Jack a bath. Jack was peeved!
Anywho. . .thanks!
and. . .Jack went to school this morning. He was fine until we walked into the classroom. The screaming started and didn't stop until the Occupational Therapist carried Jack out of the classroom to 'work'. I left and didn't come back until after I picked Evelyn up from school!!!!
I ran my errands and still had an hour to spare! That was nice!
According to the teachers, Jack did very well. He fussed here and there, and of course got mad when his hand was painted to print out a turkey! He also fussed during snack time when strawberry yogurt was placed on his mouth! Other than that, he worked hard for occupational therapy, developmental therapy, and speech therapy, and truly enjoyed circle time!

No comments: