Monday, November 22, 2010

disturbed and progress

I had the most horrible dream Saturday night. It was so horrible, I don't even want to repeat it, but it keeps poking at me, over and over. To share it, without going into details: Jackson's body was left behind and his soul went up to Heaven, but I couldn't get anyone to believe me, and I couldn't get anyone to collect Jackson's body so we could hold a proper funeral. I tried 911, direct ambulance lines, funeral homes. . .  His body just stayed in his carseat in the van. Eyes closed, body lifeless. 4 days passed and nobody would listen to me. I woke up many times during this dream, but it continue throughout the night. I even recall traveling very far to meet with someone who could help me. . .no luck. In the end, I can't seem to forget this dream. It's been digging at me since Sunday morning.
I found out that two CFC children (one 1yr, one 23yrs) are both in the PICU (one recently released) for respiratory illnesses.

On a positive note: This morning I was holding Jackson in my arms in the bathroom, getting ready to brush his teeth. He grabbed the toothbrush and helped me, several times! Jackson was putting the toothbrush in and out of his mouth! He also saw the Pediatrician and did AMAZING. He didn't fuss much and even helped!

Oh, and Jack loves SpongeBob so much! It's so funny! He sees Bob in a store and says, "Bob. Bah. Ma Bob."

No comments: