Tuesday, October 5, 2010

His first Play-Group

Well, it's officially happened.
I've taken Jackson to his first play-group. It was at Baby TALK here in Decatur, IL. We met a friend there and sat with a group of mommies and babies for about 40 minutes. Although the group is for babies birth to one year, I didn't feel too odd with Jack in the class. There were babies as young as 2 months and as old as 13 months. Jack played with the baby toys, interacted with his friend Bella, and smiled when we sang songs and signed with our hands.
It was, overall, a good experience. I did feel the need to run a couple of times, mainly during conversations about sleeping, breastfeeding, and weight. But, I broadened my shoulders and stuck through it, and I'm glad that I did! And I can't wait to take Jack again next week!

No comments: