Thursday, August 26, 2010

trying not to be pissy

We just got back from the nutritionist in Springfield. No, I'm not mad at the doctor. In fact, she is very nice and understanding. I'm trying not to be pissy because Jack hasn't gained any weight since his belly issues. It doesn't surprise me, but I was hoping that he would've continued to gain, even with the poopy problems.
Speaking of which, I had the pleasure of taking a stool sample to the hospital yesterday, per GI's request. I'm still awaiting a call with the results. We're stuck in limbo with Jack not gaining weight until GI can fix the belly issues. The nutritionist wants to find a way to help increase caloric intake but can't until we clear up the belly problems. . .obviously.She was supposed to have the weight and length faxed to GI so they can see that Jack isn't gaining. . .I'm also very very tired right now so I feel like I'm speaking in circles. And, if I am, now you understand why.
I might have to take a walk to Startbucks with the kids. . .  . . . . . .  . .

No comments: