Sunday, September 5, 2010

oh dear.

So tired. Jack didn't sleep a wink Saturday night. Seriously. I don't even know how to get into the specifics because I'm just so tired.
The last time Jack slept was Saturday for a 1 hour nap. Nope. No sleep Saturday night. My mother and I rotated taking care of Jack, while the other dozed on the couch or in bed. Jason even had a shift in there. Jack just screamed and screamed and screamed, or wanted to play, but DID NOT want to sleep. He would try to sleep, here and there, but as soon as he started to doze he would scream. He would nod off in my arms, or in his car seat, only to wake back up.
We even took him along for an hour drive to an orchard, where he then received a good amount of fresh air. He only slept for 20 minutes. Jack tried to sleep on the way home only to continuously scream with his eyes closed. Every time he would start to doze off, he'd start to scream.
At the moment, he's been sleeping in his bed for about 30 minutes. It's around 6pm.
I'm not sure what tonight will hold.

No comments: