Wednesday, September 15, 2010

woopsie-do-again-and-again

Yes.
That's correct.
Again.
and Again.
Jack's button came out again this morning. This makes Saturday, Monday, and today (Wednesday).
Today the tube gently pulled on the side of Jack's highchair and we were walking by and the button popped right out! I went ahead and checked the balloon (there is a balloon that is filled with water which is supposed to keep the button in Jack's belly) The Button
I placed 5-5.5 cc of water in the balloon on Monday. Today when I checked it it had 4-4.5 cc of water.
I tossed both buttons from Saturday and Monday, which were both used and sanitized. Thank God for insurance. That was around $360 tossed away. I placed a brand new button in. Not easy when doing it by myself.
We see the Pediatric Surgeon tomorrow morning. . .maybe Jack needs a bigger button.

No comments: