Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shame on Me...

Ok...I can't even begin to share how extremely excited I am about this picture. I would probably get into so much trouble if GI knew about this...no milk products for Jack. How could I say "no" after the first taste!  We don't even know 100% that Jack is allergic to milk, although all signs point to yes...

This is Orange Cream Pie light yogurt. It was my snack. Jack asked for a taste. He didn't stop until we finished the cup between the two of us! He licked the bottom of the spoon. He licked the TOP of the spoon! He ate between 3-4 tablespoons!!!!!!!!!!!

What's a mother supposed to do when her child can't eat by mouth, is instructed to remove all milk products from his diet because of EE (eosinophilic esophagitis), but WANTS to eat yogurt?!!!

No comments: