Thursday, August 29, 2013

Great Things Come in Small Packages

Today I'm writing to share some pictures. I don't have much to say. We haven't had any problems. We haven't had any new diagnosis. The drama has been limited. Life has been pleasant. We are blessed and I wouldn't want my life any other way. There are many families who care for someone in the special needs population who have struggles every single day. We are blessed to have Jack and I am full of joy sharing these pictures with you!

Playing guitar with dad! He's feeling the vibrations of the guitar strings with his mouth!
Jack said, "chips belly," while I was giving him some water. Smart boy.
I finally got some pictures of Jack at school! He's walking to the carpet for music time! You can see just how tiny he is compared to the other 3 and 4 year olds in his class.
Look at our little man, holding on with only one hand; no braces on his feet!

Here's perspective of just how tiny Jack is. I'm ok with that! Great things come in small packages!

No comments: