Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day for sure!

Let me back up to Recovery Day 5: Saturday was tiresome. Jackson moaned and fussed ALL night Friday. I don't think he slept more than an hour. This means I was up all night too! I napped at every chance. I think I slept through all of the doctors in the morning as well. I didn't see any. Then again, I didn't get out of bed until 10am. I don't think I went to bed until 4am, and I definitely didn't sleep well because Jack moaned and moaned and moaned. But...Jason and Evelyn came around lunch. And...I went home with Evelyn FOR THE NIGHT! We went to dinner (Texas Roadhouse!) and a movie (Mr. Popper's Penguins!) and I slept in my own bed. So nice. What a wonderful daddy! I then found out the next morning that Jackson was awake ALL night again!

Jackson started his formula this morning at his regular rate but the formula was watered-down. The GI doctor told Jason that if Jackson tolerated each feed, which included one feed at normal mixture, Jackson would go home. Well...

Happy Father's Day to Jason! Jackson came home tonight!
He's very uncomfortable and tired, but he's home!

No comments: