Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random Thoughts

The pictures I am sharing with you have been uploaded from my phone, which is also how I am writing this post. If my explanations so not match the photo, well, Haha!

First, Jackson is doing great! He is enjoying his stander and likes his new AFOs. He has been rolling around on the floor like a maniac and is bottom scooting a lot! He has even gotten himself into trouble! "My little boy is getting into trouble!"

He HATES the sound of the Magic Bullet-type device!  I can't even touch it or he gets VERY upset. However, he has tasted each Blenderized food I have offered him.  I have been blending food in a different room.

Jack is talking a ton! I don't have a clue what he is saying but it sure is cute!

More:
-Jack can sign the letter 'B'
-Jack said 'ooo-gee' (froggy)
-Jack has been trying to sit up from laying down by pulling on his toy boxes.
-I have 8 inches of leaves piled up at my back door.
-I don't quite know how I am supposed to get a picture of Jack sitting in a pile of leaves.
-At school, Jack sat in the grass and played with a leaf!
-Evelyn received a good 1st quarter report card.
-Jason is doing a great job following his new diet for Type 2 diabetes.

Ok, the pictures:
( I have no clue if they are in order )
1. Yummy yummy cauliflower casserole.
2. Jack at school sitting in an educube
3. Jack during circle time
4. Jack and his buddy Adam ( Adam has Down Syndrome)
5. Sebastian is a silly dog.
6. Jack found a new hat!
7. Brother and sister. Jack is wearing his new-to-us Hatchbacks. They are special shoes just for AFOs. A CFC mommy mailed us the shoes to try out before we buy some. They are expensive.








No comments: