Thursday, April 7, 2011

tee hee hee

We went out and purchased Jackson a powered ride-on toy. It's very small and for kids age 18-36 months. We charged it overnight and gave Jack the chance to ride it.
This is what it looks like:






There's a problem...
The sound of the motor makes Jackson SCREAM!
I'm going to give it a week. If it's a no-go, does anyone want to buy it from me? It's brand new! ugh...

I've been painting pottery at a local store. I've created two plates for the silent auction at the CFC Conference. Here's a picture of the first one.



I get to pick up the other plate on Friday. I'll share a picture of it once it's home.

Oh, and here's something new about Jack.
Silly Jack: tee hee hee!
Jack was at school, sitting at the table during snack. He continuously pointed to each child and said, "bah-bee," and then giggled each time. There were two kids that didn't like being called  a 'baby'. Jack pointed to them over and over and giggled. Our little Jack is starting to show his personality at school!

I went for a walk, alone, at Lake Decatur this morning. It was wonderful...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a cool car! Maybe if you try putting his sister in it, he won't be scared of it and he sees how much fun she is having. Good luck!