Friday, May 13, 2011

I saw jack standing there

Quick update and some pictures.
jackson saw the nephrologist (kidney) doctor tuesday. the appointment went very well. we are to continue giving jack his potassium citrate/cytric acid but we need to spread out the dosage throughout the day. the polycytra-k helps contral the calcium levels in jack's kidneys. the doctors are concerned about jack's risks for kidney stones. a urine sample was taken to test for crystals, and all that other fun stuff. we don't have to go back for a year. yippee!
oh, and to explain the title of today's post:
the picture is at school, the STEPs program. jack is in his stander for 10 minutes twice a week.
jack was having a good old time until he saw me...and he even said "mama" when he saw me. oh, and my mom has been here all week helping out while my back heals. jack said "ga ma" when he saw her the first night, sunday. he really loves her. it's sweet.


No comments: