Wednesday, July 14, 2010

love it!

It's been 6 days since the big event. Jack seems to be slowly recovering. I still haven't been able to get his rate/hr back to where he was, but I'm 'sort-of' close. I'm down by 1/2 oz/her, which isn't too much, I guess. Jack is still coughing...a lot, spit-up a couple of times, and has been fussy, but is remarkably better! Really. He's been such a ham when his belly isn't bothering him!
He now says/signs/waves 'bye-bye'. We got back from the store last night and I went to take Jack out of the van, and as I opened the door he said 'bye' like he wanted to go out some more!
Jack had Physical Therapy on Tuesday and did some amazing things! He bared weight, lifted his legs in a walking motion, and bounced! I had tears I was so happy. I only got a small portion taped.

No comments: